The Overlook Heritage Society
The foundation's Heritage Society recognizes forward-thinking people who have included the foundation and hospital in their estate plan. It offers donors such benefits as
- a seat at the annual signature Heritage Society event
- flowers and a newspaper during hospitalizations at Overlook,
- a visit to your hospital room by a foundation staff member,
- invitations to select foundation special events, and
- free parking at Overlook facilities.
You can strengthen Overlook for the future and ensure its high-quality medical care for others by
- naming Overlook as a beneficiary in your will, IRA, or retirement account,
- creating a gift annuity through Overlook Foundation's program,
- establishing a charitable remainder trust or a charitable lead trust,
- donating a life insurance policy, or
- giving a remainder interest in a personal residence.
If you have remembered Overlook in your will, the foundation would love to acknowledge your generosity. If you have not already notified us of a will provision, please let us know.
If you want to explore the various ways to plan a gift that supports the foundation while also benefitting your loved ones, either call Kenneth D. Cole at (908) 522-2181 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.