The Overlook Heritage Society
Ensuring the foundation's Long-Term Success
The foundation's Heritage Society recognizes forward-thinking people who have included the foundation and hospital in their estate plan. It offers donors such benefits as
- a seat at the annual signature Heritage Society event
- flowers and a newspaper during hospitalizations at Overlook,
- a visit to your hospital room by a foundation staff member,
- invitations to select foundation special events, and
- free parking at Overlook facilities.
You can strengthen Overlook for the future and ensure its high-quality medical care for others by
- naming Overlook as a beneficiary in your will, IRA, or retirement account,
- creating a gift annuity through Overlook Foundation's program,
- establishing a charitable remainder trust or a charitable lead trust,
- donating a life insurance policy, or
- giving a remainder interest in a personal residence.
If you have remembered Overlook in your will, the foundation would love to acknowledge your generosity. If you have not already notified us of a will provision, please let us know.
If you want to explore the various ways to plan a gift that supports the foundation while also benefitting your loved ones, either call Kenneth D. Cole at (908) 522-2181 or email him at email@example.com.